Easy Homemade Croutons
Croutons are another one of those things (like muffins and french fries) that have evolved from a wonderful little food into a calorie and fat trap. If you are not careful those cute little cubes of bread you toss on top of your salad to make it look so pretty could totally take your salad from a bowl of healthy veggies to a fat-trap. Not with these Easy Homemade Croutons!
These Easy Homemade Croutons Are:
- ready in 10 minutes
- gluten free when made with GF bread
- use only one tsp of oil!
- seasoned and crisped to perfection
- the perfect topping for soup or salad or eat them on their own!
Start with the bread of your choice, sprinkle garlic and salt, toss with a little olive oil, pop in the oven and 10 minutes later you are a super-star-crouton-maker!
Did you make these easy homemade croutons?
- Leave a comment below! We love comments ♥
- Tag @myvegetarianfamily on Instagram and hashtag it #myvegetarianfamily
→You can always find me on Instagram @myvegetarianfamily where you can follow me and my daily food journey.
AND be sure to subscribe here to my weekly emails for tips and recipes so that you never miss a veggie thing!