Crispy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
There might be a few people in my house who thought they did not like sweet potatoes. Not any more. Thanks to these crispy air fryer sweet potato fries!
I turned i-don’t-like-sweet-potatoes into please-make-more-sweet-potatoes-please!
Air Fryer. Yep. That’s all you need. If you know me, you know I love kitchen gadgets 🙂 . My air fryer is at the top of that list (second to my Instant Pot). Don’t have an air fryer yet?? WHY NOT? Easy, you can get one right here. (affiliate link).
Tara’s Tips for Perfect Crispy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries:
- SOAK THEM! Don’t skip this!!! Soaking them removes the extra starch and allows them to crisp better. I know … it adds 30 minutes … plan ahead! soak them!!
- Cut them right. We like the skin on. It gives that little extra crunch at the end. Skin on or off is your choice but don’t leave them too fat. I use this gadget (affiliate link) and it simplifies the cutting and is an absolute time saver! It cuts any vegetable into french fry shape in seconds and makes you look (and feel) like you are awesome.
- Shake the basket while cooking. I know, you have other things to do in the kitchen. Just set a timer and shake the basket. You won’t regret it.
- Eat them right away! If you need to save them for someone who sometimes comes home late from work 🙂 , toss them back in the air fryer for 5 minutes and they will crisp back up. Spoken from experience 😉
Did you make these Crispy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries?
- Leave a comment below! We love comments ♥
- Tag @myvegetarianfamily on Instagram and hashtag it #myvegetarianfamily
→You can always find me on Instagram @myvegetarianfamily where you can follow me and my daily food journey.
AND be sure to subscribe here to my weekly emails for tips and recipes so that you never miss a veggie thing!
*see disclosure page here