Mini Oat Muffins: Eggless + Gluten Free
Muffins have a terrible reputation. Muffins at one time were beautiful, healthy replacements for cupcakes with fiber and nuts and even fruit in them. Now it is hard to tell the difference between the two. Not any more! You have come to the right place in search of a muffin with a great reputation!! Today I bring you Mini Oat Muffins. These muffins are eggless, gluten free, healthy, sweetened with bananas and packed with heart-healthy oats! You. Are. Welcome. 🙂
The day these muffins were first created, I had just gotten home from running my 17th half marathon. It was fabulous! I love running! I also love creating recipes!! So, needless to say, it was a great day. Out of my very happy day I got another medal and we all got vegan, gluten free mini oat muffins!
These muffins are:
- ready in 20 minutes,
- free of gluten,
- freezable and pack-able for busy lunches or breakfasts
- perfect for post-workout, pre-workout, diabetics, weight loss, meal prep, kids, or anyone in between
Change them up!
- switch out the brown sugar for applesauce
- add in some walnuts, cranberries, almond slivers, or blueberries
- don’t need gluten free? use white or wheat flour instead of the oat flour
- don’t need vegan? use butter instead of vegan buttery spread
I hope you love these mini oat muffins as much as I do! Like muffins? Try this recipe for Pumpkin Banana Muffins!
Did you make these Mini Oat Muffins?
- Leave a comment below! We love comments ♥
- Tag @myvegetarianfamily on Instagram and hashtag it #myvegetarianfamily
You can always find me on Instagram @myvegetarianfamily where you can follow me and my daily food journey.
AND be sure to subscribe here to my weekly emails for tips and recipes so that you never miss a veggie thing!