Air Fryer Green Beans
Oh my! These are so delicious! Every time I cook something new in my air fryer I wonder how I have ever survived without an air fryer! I will admit something totally embarrassing. I absolutely love kitchen gadgets. I am not offended by gifts of kitchen gadgets … some women hate it, I do not! Forget the flowers, let’s shop for a cool kitchen tool that I can make wonderful snacks with!!! Is still believe in girl power BUT I will never turn down a fabulous new kitchen tool. My air fryer was just that, a gift. And now I pay it forward with the gift of air fryer recipes!
These Air Fryer Green Beans are:
- gluten free,
- ready in 8 minutes,
- perfect for a snack or side dish!
Tara’s Tips for Perfect Air Fryer Green Beans EVERY TIME:
- use fresh green beans, not frozen!
- use a high heat oil … I use Avocado Oil Spray for this one
- bring on the heat! if you like it hot sprinkle on the red pepper flakes before and after cooking
- don’t crowd your beans! single layer only in the air fryer for these or they will be soggy
- adjust your timing, every air fryer and every batch of beans are different, increase cook time if needed
- don’t forget to snip the ends
Don’t have an air fryer yet to make these fabulous air fryer green beans? WHY NOT?!?! OK, you can get one right here (affiliate link).
Hope you love these as much as we do!
Did you make these air fryer green beans?
- Leave a comment below! We love comments ♥
- Tag @myvegetarianfamily on Instagram and hashtag it #myvegetarianfamily
You can always find me on Instagram @myvegetarianfamily ♥ Follow me!! I post something new every day! 🙂
AND be sure to subscribe here to my weekly emails for tips and recipes so that you never miss a veggie thing!
*see disclosure page here