Easy Blender Waffles
Waffles so easy you will want to eat them every day! These easy blender waffles are the kind of waffles you can eat every day!
Bananas + GF Organic Oats + Vanilla
You already have these ingredients in your kitchen, don’t you?!?! Yes! So, you put them in your Vitamix, blend them up, pour into your waffle iron and there you go! Waffles!!!
Let’s talk kitchen gadgets. You NEED a powerful blender. Not just for this but for everything! Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE LOVE my Vitamix (and my Instant Pot but that’s another story!). Don’t have a Vitamix yet? You can get one right here (affiliate link). You also need a waffle iron. I prefer the round kind that flips the waffle but if you are a square kind of person, go with square. The one I use is this one (affiliate link) and it has worked really well for me (as evidenced by the photos in this post!). I topped mine with bananas, fruit, and PB drizzle but I also love to top pancakes and waffles with pan-fried apples.
Tara’s Tips for Easy Blender Waffles … Perfect Every Time:
- Adjust the amount of batter you use if you are using a smaller waffle iron or a square iron
- Do not over fill your waffle iron
- Read the instructions that came with your waffle iron, some will get ruined if you use oil or spray for non-stick
- Make a lot of these and freeze them! Yes, freeze them for busy mornings. Simply place a sheet of parchment paper between each one prior to freezing so you can peel off one at a time. Place one in the oven on 300 and heat until warm and slightly crispy. Alternatively, if you make a waffle that will fit in your toaster, toast it!
- Toppings, toppings, toppings: load them up! But be careful … don’t ruin a perfectly healthy waffle with lots of sugary or heavy toppings!
Hope you love these as much as I do!
Did you make these Easy Blender Waffles?
- Leave a comment below! We love comments
- Tag @myvegetarianfamily on Instagram and hashtag it #myvegetarianfamily
You can always find me on Instagram @myvegetarianfamily where you can follow me and my daily food journey.
AND be sure to subscribe here to my weekly emails for tips and recipes so that you never miss a veggie thing!
*see disclosure page here