Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats
affiliate link included*
Cooking oats has never been so easy! Do you have an Instant Pot Yet? Here I go again … I love my Instant Pot. I use it almost every day. I think I just find reasons to use it. If you haven’t found a reason to get an Instant Pot yet. Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats is the reason.
This website was born out of my passion for helping others understand how to be healthy. Not just healthy but healthy that is easy and plant-based. Oats fit right in. Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats really fit in.
What is so great about oats?
- low calorie
- high in fiber
- high in protein
- contain antioxidants
- vitamin-rich: manganese, magnesium, iron, B-vitamins
- help lower cholesterol
- increase intestinal ‘good’ bacteria
- the soluble fiber in oats helps improve insulin sensitivity and stabilize blood sugar
- keeps you feeling full for a long period of time
- improves constipation
- perfect for post-workout or pre-workout
What do you need to make Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats?
- An Instant Pot!
- One Cup Steel Cut Oats
- 3 Cups Water
Tips For Perfect Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats:
- Make a big batch and separate into one cup containers and put in freezer for busy mornings
- I make with water but you can substitute milk while cooking
- Don’t manually release the steam when the timer goes off!!
- The Instant Pot gets set for 3 minutes but the total cook time is about 25 minutes
- Are you keeping your oats healthy? Read my tips here to make sure your oats aren’t going to make you fat!
Did you make this recipe?
- Leave a comment below! We love comments ♥
- Tag your creations @myvegetarianfamily on Instagram and hashtag it #myvegetarianfamily
You can always find me on Instagram @myvegetarianfamily where you can follow me and my daily food journey.
AND be sure to subscribe here to my weekly emails for tips and recipes so that you never miss a veggie thing!
*see disclosure page here